‘Introduction to Childhood Bereavement’
25 April 18
An introductory workshop to provide information and guidance regarding child bereavement.
· To gain a basic overview of loss, grief and bereavement.
· To understand how a child’s age and development influences a child’s understanding of death.
· To develop confidence and skills for supporting a bereaved child.
· To appreciate the importance of self-awareness in supporting others.
· To develop practical skills in working with telling the story, dealing with difficult feelings and memories.
· To recognise the importance of looking after ourselves and identify ways of supporting ourselves.
· To consider practical resources to use with children.
Venue: The Orangery Suite, Merley House Lane, Wimborne, BH21 3AA
For more information: or to book or email Laura